Children's Mind-Body-Spirit books
Also called, 'New Age', 'Holistic', 'Spiritual' or 'Spirituality' books for children - needless to say, they all embrace love, touch the heart, kindle the spirit & enlighten the mind. How can we not want this for our children! Available in Australia, USA, UK & Europe.
Please Scroll Down to view some of our latest books.
BEST BOOK / INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS 2010, 2011, 2012
Loved by Celebrities & Spiritual Teachers Worldwide.
Latest Releases 2012-13
lick on each cover for more information
Do you want your children to:
- show love, compassion and service; honesty and authenticity;
- demonstrate physical, emotional, mental and spiritual clarity;
- be responsible, have discipline; serenity and personal freedom;
- experience tolerance and patience; faith, trust, and have inner security;
- show wisdom and understanding; gratitude, humility and willingness;
- display hope, happiness, joy, and humour;
- feel connected with the earth, nature and everyday life;
- be able to live in the present moment or in the now;
- demonstrate a sense of wonder, mystery, and reverence to life;
- have a sense of purpose and to feel they have a place in the universe.
If we keep the minds of our children open to spirituality, then this is what we can hope for them....our goal at Pick-a-WooWoo Publishers is is to provide you with enlightening books that will help you to achieve this. View Our Books
What do you mean by Spiritual?
Find out what we mean by Spiritual or Mind Body Spirit Books and why they will make a difference in your children's lives. Spirituality is the innate being that resides within everyone; it is your sense of self and your beliefs and values. Having a sense of spirituality means having knowledge of yourself, your self worth and your relationship with a greater truth. Whats the difference between Spiritual or Religious books?...click here.
Spiritual Teachers and what they say!
Many well known international authors and spiritual leaders such as Deepak Chopra are indeed as passionate about Children’s spiritual skills as we are:
” A child raised with spiritual skills will be able to answer the most basic questions about how the universe works. They will understand the source of creativity both within and outside themselves. They will be able to practice non-judgement, acceptance and truth….And they will be free from crippling fear and anxiety about the meaning of life that is the secret dry rot inside the hearts of most adults.”